Wednesday 26 June 2013

What Fariya says about the Worlds Greatest Under achiever


My book is called The World's Greatest Underachiever and the Best Worst Summer ever. The book is written by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver.

 

I like this book because it was enjoyable and also fun to read. I like reading the notes on some of the pages. The book was also not too long and had some interesting characters. The book also had a few pictures to make the book more interesting and fun to read. 

 

My favorite character is Ashley because she is a fascinating girl. She was a girly character.

 

I made me laugh a bit and made me feel that i don't want to go to summer school.

 

The audience for this book is 9-12 years old.

 

The rating i would give this book is 8 out of 10. 

Fariya

No comments:

Post a Comment